Here are the rules:
1. Post these rules.
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself.
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post.
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them.
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people.
Now — Since I was tagged twice yesterday, I’m absolutely not going to bore you guys with 22 questions.. & I’m only going to do 5 facts because, none of you even care about 11 of them & I’m sort of cheating & taking my favorite questions from each of the ladies So, here goes!
Random Things About Me:
- I haven’t lived in the same city for much more than a year since I was 17. Sometimes that was a simple move like, from Plano, TX to Trophy Club, TX.. Other times as drastic as deciding over night to move from Orlando to Dallas the very next day…. The longest I have been in one city since high school was in 2010/the first half of 2011.. Only medical reasons were holding me back. Living in Maryland until next summer will officially mark the longest since 2006… I just feel like there is way too much to see & do. I won’t even try to count the amount of cities I’ve lived MY ENTIRE LIFE. o.O
- From ages 6-17 I was a competitive gymnast.I absolutely would go back in a heartbeat if I wasn’t in my 20′s & had lost 65% of my flexibility
- I L.O.V.E. hot weather. the 100+ degree days in Texas when all the native Texans complained about it like we always did in NYabout the snow, even though it happens every year & we know it’s coming…. I would just shake my head at them. Give me the hottest weather imaginable, a bikini, & a tropcial drink with an umbrella & I will never complain!
- I have never worked a job outside of the food/restaurant industry. I count Jenny in on this because, Nutrition/”dieting” is about food. Also, we are putting together their meals for the week.
- On that note… I put diet in ” ” because I HATE THAT WORD. It’s one of my least favorite words in the dictionary! uffff. Diet. What a concept. HA! If you want to see permanent changes you can not make TEMPORARY fixes. You must make LIFE STYLE CHANGES!.
&& 11 of the questions Betsy & Janine asked –
- (Betsy) Do you think I’m crazy for signing up for the tough mudder? HECK NO GIRL! It makes you a bad ass & you are going to destroy! I’m so excited for you
- (Janine) What chore do you absolutely hate doing? LAUNDRY. Seriously — It’s like we’re always doing laundry. So absurd how quickly we go through clothes. It’s amusing to me how much more laundry I do now that I’m working out so much…
- (Betsy) What food can you not live without? shoooooot… Pizza. Hands down it’s my favorite food of all time & is my weakness. I heart thy zza.
- (Janine) What celebrity do you look like? I don’t see it what. so. ever. but I have been told I look like Ann on Parks & Recreation? I’ve never seen the show to be honest, & have googled it to see what she looks like whenever people say that… I DISAGREE. Flattering, very very flattering, but no.
- (Betsy) What is your dream race & why? Most people say Boston… But not me.. I do want to qualify one day, but I don’t even know if I would go. I honestly don’t run to win or be the best of the best. Maybe one day, when I get speedier that will change. haha but for now I run to run & race for the rush & love of it. I would however LOVE to run the Athans Greece Marathon. Run on the grounds that started them all….
- (Janine) Coffee, Tea, or Beer? BEER. Blue Moon with an orange slice, please.
- (Betsy) Does each pair of sock have a “left” sock and a “right” sock? Oh goodness no! In fact, it’s a rare day that my socks match. They’re mostly all bright & colorful so I don’t even match them up after doing laundry & just grab a random 2. Except on race days
- (Janine) What are you afraid of? I’m afraid of more things than I care to admit… But I guess the biggest fear I have is not seeing/doing EVERYTHING before I die…
- (Betsy) What is your favorite way to cross train? Pilates!!!!!!! It makes me feel alive $ awesome & sweaty.. I’m growing super addicted to hot yoga as well.
- (Janine) What’s the next planned event in your life that you’re looking forward to? the Athleta IronGirl Half marathon on 4/29!!!!!!!!!!!!
- (Betsy) Do you have a bucket list? Oooh yes! I fully intend on completing it too! You can even read about my 30 to 30 list here
Now…. My 11 Questions:
what is your all time favorite movie?
if you could go to any one place in the world for a week, all expenses paid where would it be & why?
Taste-wise, what is your LEAST favorite food?
what is an embarrassing memory?
what is one of your favorite memories?
What is the number
ONE thing you must do before you die?
Best vacation you have ever been on?
what is your most ridiculous phobia? (for example – mine is throwing up & others doing it. Even on a movie it freaks me the f out
where were you born?
what was the last thing that made you laugh?
what is your favorite restaurant?
Also If you’re not tagged please — answer a question In my comments!