Welcome to Sweat to Street Sunday’s!
Each week my fabulously fit co-hosts and I will link up with one everyday outfit AND one fitness outfit that we love!
Meet Your Hosts!
Family and Life in Las Vegas (Emily)
Wild Things RUN Free (Charlotte)
Running and Cupcakes (Samantha)
MCM Mama (Erika)
Boobs, Barbells, and Broccoli (Tenecia)
Sweat to Street has been created as a place to link up your favorite outfits of the week as a new Sunday blog feature. The idea is to have some fun and change it up! Each week we encourage you to post one workout outfit and one outfit you wore that isn’t fitness related.
Every week we spotlight one awesome blogger who links up with us in the previous week! Our way of thanking you for sharing your fabulous/fun/fitness style!
- follow the hosts on twitter: @FamilyNLifeLV, @Char__Latte, @MrsFitLibrarian, @MCMmama, @RunCupcake
- Feel free to follow us all via RSS as well so you never miss a Sweat to Street post!
- Snag a button and share the fun!!
- Sharing is caring! Be sure to visit pages participating in the link up!
- Feel free to share this link up on your own blog by grabbing the code here! get the InLinkz code
- HAVE FUN!
This week’s featured blogger:
Madeline from Food Fitness Family
she’s an awesome new mommy about to tackle her first post-baby half-marathon here soon!
Remember if you don’t link up, we can’t choose you to be next week’s featured blogger!
We are so excited to see all the fashions that are shared each week!