I learned something beautiful this last month. I learned, that almost all aspects of the fitness world are a ton of fun. For a while, I was solely focused on running. For almost a year, my only goal was to get to the half-marathon. Toward the end of my training i had all but completely tossed aside yoga and pilates.
Not being able to run sucked, but it let me rekindle my love for fitness in a whole. So, for funzies I’m putting together a FITNESS Bucketlist. I have a page, here — dedicated to my running bucketlist. But I’m taking today to feature a FITNESS bucketlist. Though, running is certainly a part too
In no particular order:
1) Join a Crossfit Box & Be able to pull THIS off, someday.
2) Run Hood to Coast Relay
3) Become a Registered Dietitian – You’ll be actually hearing/seeing more of this coming up in a few months
4) Go to a Surf Camp!!!!
5) Work FOR the Food Network. I don’t necessarily want to be on camera. However, I WILL someday work for them, even if just behind the scenes.
6) Climb Mt. Kilimanjaro
7) Run the St. George Marathon
8) Run Nike Women’s Marathon in San Francisco, CA
9) Hike The Grand Canyon. All the way down, and back up
10) Go White Water Rafting on the Alsek River in Alaska/British Columbia
11) Complete a Tough Mudder
12) Ski Breuil-Cervinia. One side is in Italy, with the other side in Switzerland.
13) Complete an “Olympic” aka “International” distance Triathlon (1.5 km swim, 40k bike, 10k run)