I like to cook with wine. Sometimes, I even add it to the food.
I’ve been addicted to food my entire life. Eating it, playing with it, looking at it, watching shows about it, cooking it, learning about it, serving it, reviewing it… You name it. My first job was at Ruby Tuesday’s at 15 years old, and haven’t left the industry entirely, since. After high school I took a journey down to Texas where I got my degree in Culinary Arts…. I am now a Kitchen Manager for a well respected healthy casual dining restaurant. My passion for food is nearly as big as my passion for running. Thank goodness I have running to balance the first part out
- ‘Green’ Super-Fruit Smoothie – Easy, Healthy, Delicious
- Foodie Pen Pals March – This girl sent the BEST package a foodie could ask for
- Spicy Red-Wine BBQ Sauce - Delicious & easy-peasy
- “Skinny” Tacos - Less than 100 Cal per serving! Easy vegetarian swap out!
- Strawberry Fields Forever - a SIMPLE & elegant Choco Covered Strawberry Recipe
- Must Try Vegan Pizza – You almost can’t tell the difference!
- Skinny Bitch – All The Skinny – The book that inspired me to stop eating CRAP
- Baltimore Eats: Tony’s Japanese Restaurant – a must try hibachi experience